Hope Springs Eternal

12/23/2013 09:17:00 PM

Hope. It isn't a forbidden thing, is it?
Hope, verb; to want something to happen or be true and think that it could happen or be true.

But what if, what if I was hoping for something that I know would never happen?
Same reason people keep buying lottery tickets.
Why do they still continue to believe in impossibilities?

Maybe for making me feel alright.
Or maybe I was too selfish to face the reality and scared to realize the fact that it will never going to happen. Unless there was a prodigy.

But I do believe what the Doctor said: The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.
Maybe, maybe I'm too naive for believe in it.
But on the other hand, hope springs eternal.
It's what keeps us stuck.

People will continue to hope even though they have evidence that things cannot possibly turn out the way they want.
And people always hope for the best, even in the face of adversity.
Hope springs eternal.

0 Comment(s)

Comment here