8/26/2012 07:43:00 PM
Have you ever felt like to cut yourself?
When I first heard about this, I was like 'yeah they're just a bunch of idiots who can't handle themselves'. But as I grew up, I finally understand. When I got some hard problems in my life, I felt it. I feel like I want to cut myself so bad. All my friends has forbade me through bbm (teen nowadays), but it doesn't help. I still wanted to cut it. Then one of my friend told me about The Butterfly Project. And it's pretty helpful. What you have to do is just follow these simple rules:
1. When you feel like you want to cut, take a marker, pen, or sharpies and draw a butterfly on your arm or hand.
2. Name the butterfly after a loved one, or someone that really wants you to get better.
3. You must let the butterfly fade naturally. No scrubbing it off.
4. If you cut before the butterfly is gone, you’ve killed it. If you dont cut, it lives.
5. If you have more than one butterfly, cutting kills all of them.
6. Another person may draw them on you. These butterflies are extra special. Take good care of them.
7. Even if you don’t cut, feel free to draw a butterfly anyways, to show your support. If you do this, name it after someone you know that cuts or is suffering right now, and tell them. It could help.
So that's the simple rules. I've made it once and named it Amy. Nice name, isn't it? She's my friend from Scotland who always supports my writing. Also it's one of my favorite character from Doctor Who, Amy Pond.
The Butterfly Project. Keep it alive.