"A Very Potter Senior Year" Announcement

12/11/2012 06:24:00 PM


I'm here with Starkid-fangirl-session because of a play that I've been waiting since one and a half year ago. The threequel of "A Very Potter Musical" will be coming to Youtube on 2013, with title "A Very Potter Senior Year". I watched A Very Potter Musical and the sequel about one and a half year ago, and hoping for the threequel since everyone is talking about it. Then they made it on LeakyCon 2012 in Chicago (but unfortunately I live in Narnia)
But thank god they already uploaded the announcement so it means they're serious about uploading AVPSY. And they decided to give the script and soundtrack for free on December 15th. Then I screamed: WHAT?!

Thank you, Team Starkid for making my day a lot better. Everytime I saw your new video on youtube dashboard my mouth fell down open and screamed. Like this afternoon, my friend was like "what? what happened?" right when I saw your announcement. It's like what you've been hoping for all these years is coming true on 2013. In fact, I miss Darren as Harry very much.

But the sad part is, this is the end. It's the last one of "A Very Potter Musical". This makes me wanted to curl up and cry in the corner of choir room. um, that's too much, but really it brought tears to my eyes.

Here is the announcement, the trailer starts on 2:08

“It’s been a long time coming, but tonight is the end of the war my friend. The final show, we’ve gotta go, meet our destiny. This is the end.”

Is that Voldemort? with hair? and in a slytherin suit?
Tom Riddle?
(But he looks flawless okay, no big deal)

0 Comment(s)

Comment here