Live your dream

8/16/2012 11:03:00 PM

“Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.” - Karen Ravn

Many people said to me, in this age I should have known what I wanna be in the future. Like what my dream or passion is. Because when we have it, we can more be directed in our life. I agreed with that. I believe people who have known their dreams has understood their purpose in life. Many people asked me "what is your dream?" "what do you want to be?" I always answered it. But the fact is, I haven't cognized. As all of you have known, sometimes dream can change. And my dream is strangely always changed. When in fact, life is simple.


Maybe from now on, I have to make a decision. And I must have courage to say and believe in it. Because if I'm not saying nor believing it, the dreams will never come.

"You've got everything it takes to do everything you want in life. Don't let fear make your decisions." -Joel Madden

- B -

0 Comment(s)

Comment here