First Time

8/24/2012 08:14:00 PM


*play?*

The first time I met you, I didn't know it would be like this.
The first time we spoke, how confused I was.
How it took me to the wanderings of the unknown.
The first time I looked at you, I craved for more.
Though the heart skips a beat, and the world froze.

For every time you look me in the eyes, how I wished you never knew.
How I wished you never realized.
For the pain you caused me, the impact you put on me.
You saw me like a small rock by the street,
you felt my presence like the wind that casually blew your hair.
Though how rare you need it. Useless.

The first time I met you, I didn't know that problem would come.
How it destroyed the stacked of cards pyramid,
how it blows away the patience,
how it wasted its beauty of what I've written, and merely left an ink on me.

And though it may be my fault,
and may be it is,
to what is my fault,
is a foolish one to all.

Yet the reaction you brought,
puts the weight on me.
And now nothing is the same.
For even you are the brightest of all,
nothing will be the same.


0 Comment(s)

Comment here