Annie, are you okay?

2/04/2012 07:54:00 PM

This post is nothing to do about the title. Just that word that goes to my mind right now, a couple words from smooth criminal.
It has been a busy days since I am on 9th grade and all I can thinking now is just graduated with good grades and got in to a good school. and I forgot to post my 2012 wish list but all I'll write is just that. and.. watch Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour by Cirque du Soleil. One of my friends from America has watched this and said this show was exciting and really great (she's not a big fans of Michael Jackson but she said this so I think it's really good). but unfortunately, just for north america and europe (then why it called a world tour?). but I hope some tickets to north america (or europe) just fell in front of my house and I can go there. Well, nothing impossible, right. but still it's impossible.


and fyi, Glee made an episode called "Michael" and I watched this for like ten times this week and not getting bored. 'Cause the episode was amazing and moving. especially the finchel part. They're always awesome. My favorite song from this episode is "I Just Can't Stop Loving You", "Ben" and "Wanna be Startin' Something".

michael jackson
Whatever you said about michael, I don't care. I adore his works, right until this minute. and also his strength and resilience that he exhibited in the face of challenges or problems he always met. Well i don't know either which were right or wrong. but it was his problem. his privacy and we all are not permitted to disturb it. He always be my idol and I really adore his works. until now. RIP MJ
michael jackson
Forever 21 : Michael Jackson Inspired Collection (ayay want it so bad!)

michael jackson

- B -

0 Comment(s)

Comment here