Ice Castles

4/25/2011 09:32:00 PM

I saw this movie last night on HBO and it inspired me. I bawled during the film. In fact, this movie was amazing and touching. I also like the beautiful ice skate dances they showed.
The story is about alexis dreaming to become a famous skater. When she's in boston to practicing for her competition, her love story is not smoothly because Alexis was busy practicing. While practicing, Alexis suffers a terrible accident that makes she blind. Alexis was give up for her dreams. Then Nick helps her to realize that she can still fulfill her dreams and also practicing her for accustomed to her blindness.

Actually, this movie was a remarkable movie from 1978 with the same name and director. but this version is more about the love story between nick and alexis.


The soundtrack also same title but different singer, "Through the eyes of love".
First singer is Melissa Manchester.
and the second one is by Britt Nicole.
this is for Britt Nicole version:

and this is the lyrics:

Please, don't let this feeling end
It's everything I am,
Everything I wanna be;
I can see what's mine now
Finding out what's true,
Since I've found you
Lookin' through the eyes of love.

Now I can take the time,
I can see my life
As it comes up shining now;
Reachin' out to touch you,
I can feel so much,
Since I've found you
Lookin' through the eyes of love.

REFRAIN:
And now, I do believe,
That even in a storm, we'll find some light;
Knowin' you're beside me, I'm alright.
Please don't let this feelin end,
It might not come again;
And I want to remember
How it feels to touch you;
How I feel so much,
Since I've found you
Lookin' through the eyes of love.

CODA:
Reaching out to touch you,
I can feel so much,
Since I've found you
Lookin' through the eyes of love.

- B -

0 Comment(s)

Comment here